Cuisine starts June 26
Evening Session starts June 28
Call Today 435.659.5075

Learn More

We value your privacy. Your information will not be shared. By clicking "Send Request" you agree to let us contact you.

Financing Your Education

There are many ways to finance your education. Many students borrow from friends or family. Some employers offer tuition reimbursement programs. We take credit cards, and some credit card companies are offering zero-percent interest for the first year, so long as you make your payments on time.

If you need a payment plan, we have partnered with Mountain America Credit Union to offer eligible students payment plans as low as around $200/month. Below is more information. You can also call us with any questions at (435) 659-5075.

Payment Plans and Loans

Mountain America has loans available for as low as around $200/month
Rates for Signature loans are as low as 7.99%, and car loans as low as 2.99%
In most cases you will need a co-signer, such a parent/guardian or friend. If you have trouble finding a co-signer please call Mountain America at the number below to discuss
As this is a Certificate program and not a Degree program, student loans are not available. You will need to arrange for a personal loan, car loan, or other type of loan
Some credit cards are offering zero-percent interest for 12-18 months right now. See if you qualify, and if so, how much credit they will give you

To apply for a Signature loan from Mountain America:
• You will need your last 2 pay stubs, and last 2 tax returns (Form W2)
• You will need your co-signer to bring copies of their same documents when you apply.

If you or your co-signer are self employed, 2 years of tax returns will be needed for both their personal taxes, and the business.

If your co-signer lives out of town, coordinate with Mountain America to have your co-signer fax or mail their documents to the branch before your visit

Contact Numbers if you have further questions:
Mountain America
Kimball Junction Branch
(435) 649-6622
Ask for a Loan Officer

For additional assistance:
Donna Miller
Park City Culinary Institute
(435) 659-5075

Paid Internships
Another way students finance their education is to get a paid internship before school starts to save the money for school. Several of the most notable restaurants, caterers and hotels in the Rocky Mountains have partnered with Park City Culinary Institute to provide paid internships to students. Call us at (435) 659-5075 for more information. While we cannot guarantee finding a paid internships for any interested candidates, we do require that you submit an application for our program before we can help you find a paid internship.